A Look At Best Of Mower Manufacturers Worldwide
There are many manufacturers of lawn mowers in USA. Most of these manufacturers have worldwide presence and. All of them have a name for quality and it will be difficult to choose between one and the other.
Honda, Electrolux and many others are the worldwide manufacturers of white goods, they are well established for so many years, and even the name inspires confidence. Apart from this, there are many local manufacturers of lawn mowers. Now let us have a look at the locally made lawn mowers available in USA.
Even The Best Local Competitors Are Not good Enough
There are many manufacturers of lawn mowers in USA. Many have also established as the quality manufacturers for a long time:
- Billy Goat: This one has put up details of 3 models. These are from 6 HP to 13 HP and 24 to 23 inch width. The weights are over 250 Lbs. They are all walk behind models. The minus point seems to be heavy weight.
- Lawn Boy: Yet another one has nearly 13 models of walk behind lawn mowers and 6 of for drive variety. They are powered by engines of various manufacturers including the famous GCV160 engine. Costs vary from $500 to $3000
- Tru-cut Lawnmowers: Although listed as manufacturer of lawn mowers, web site does not have the details of any lawn mowers
- Wolf-Garden: Yet another manufacturer makes the lawn mowers with a noise level of 100 dB. Expect to become deaf if you use it for just 8 hours continuously.
There are other manufacturers like ones listed in the local directories and local yellow pages.
The list can be endless. While each manufacturer goes on trumpeting about the lawn mower manufactured by them, the suitability of each one to the requirment of the consumer has to be done by the consumer himself. Not al of the local manufacturer have the nationwide presence, leave alone the worldwide presence.
Condider Overall Cost Of Buying A Lawn Mower
A lawn mower is a fairly large investment and the costs can vary from $500 to $5000 for a large garden tractor with a lawn mowing attachent.
Now if you are seriously considering buying a lawn tractor for your personeal use and have a limited budget, consider the following before you take the final decision of byuing the lawn mower. The following ten questions will put you on the right path for buying quality goods at reasonable prices
- What is the area you have and what is the freuency of mowing.
- What kind of grass is planted in your garden
- What kind of manuvaribility you require for lawn mower.
- Who are the manufacturers that offer the product you are looking for
- Have you heard the name of this manufacturer any time before
- What is the reputation of the manufactorer
- Does it have a worldwide reputation for giving quality goods or is the manufacturer a local one you do not know at all
- What are the quality assurances of the manufacturer and the guarantees ofered. Are these guarantees real or exist just on paper?
- Will you get the spares if you change the place of residence?
- Are the smaller spare parts available easily?
If you consider the above points and think on them you will find that it is better to go in for a known manufacturer rather than risk your entire money. When you purchase from an unknown manufacturer, you may get the goods at a low initial price. You may later realize that the low price that you have paid was the result of poor quality.
Good quality products are not made without good technology or without manufacturing experience. By paying a low initial price, you are paying for the manufacturer’s learning curve. I do not think that you are happy training someone with your own hard earned mone, are you?